- Whether to import: no
- model: 68
- printed LOGO: yes
- processing customization: yes
- Special functions: luminous, chronograph, calendar, world time, GMT time
- Display type: pointer
- Applicable population: adult
- Style: sporty
- Whether patented Source: No
- Waterproof: No
- Movement type: quartz
- Movement brand: Pearl
- Movement origin: China
- Movement model: 68
- Thickness: 10mm
- Dial diameter: 40.5mm
- Crown type: spiral crown
- Bottom type: Ordinary
- Mirror material : Ordinary glass mirror
- Clasp style: pin buckle
- Clasp material: rose gold
- Strap material: Textile
- Dial shape: round
- case material: PU
- Packaging specifications: opp
- Item No.: Braided military watch
- After-sales service: Shop warranty
- Listing year/season: spring 2021
Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
No. Sorry. We can only accept payment in advance. You can use one of our secure payment methods to pay for your order. For detailed explanation about our payment options, please see: https://www.hotsalees.com/payment/
PO Box And APO Addresses
We are sorry but both DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
What If The Product Is Broken?
- Assuming the product is still in warranty and was not physically damaged, you can return it to HotSalees and we will repair it, or give you an equivalent replacement product.
- All return cases are handled under our RMA policy: please consult customer support and do not send back any products without obtaining an assigned RMA case number from us.
- Under the wholesale terms and conditions, customers must pay the cost of shipping to return authorized RMA products back to HotSalees. In the case of sending back repaired or replacement items, HotSalees pays the return shipping cost back to you.
How To Check My Order Status?
Log into ” My Account ” ;
Enter into ” My Orders ” ;
Once we have received your payment, all HotSalees orders will show various order status stages before being shipped out.
Please check the meaning of these order status messages in the table below.
If There Is Some Problem Receiving The Delivery Due To Customs
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- HotSalees provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.